July 17, 2011

Case Study Challenge #48

It's time for another challenge. This time I'm playing along with the Case Study Challenge # 48. When I decided to try this challenge I took a look to see what everyone else was doing. I noticed that most of the cards submitted had flowers. I knew I wanted to do something different. As I started to look through my stamps I realized.....I have a lot of flower stamps...haha. After pulling out just about every set I have, here is what I came up with.

 I just love this little airplane. It makes me think of little boys and their toy airplanes. Can't you just picture them zooming around the house holding them above their heads.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week.

Deanna

9 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge. The polka dotted clouds are great.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Your yellow plane and embossed clouds are so fun! This is one of the stamp sets on my wish list and after seeing your card I want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card!! love the colors and those cute clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, what a sweet, fun take on fly-away! I always reach for Copics and use the outline plane and color (which is so fun!) but this really shows how cute the solid plane is too! I must give it some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the embossed clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! Colors and textures are perfect. Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome alternative to flowers! this card is amazing, from the colours to the embossed clouds!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...