February 28, 2013

Seize the Birthday #8

Happy Thursday! It's time for a  new challenge over at Seize the Birthday. This week we are making masculine cards.

Here is my card:


For my card I flipped the sketch. I needed the shape on the left side so I could to my sentiment the way I wanted to. I stamped my lines in the various colors, making sure I didn't go all the way to the bottom of the card.

This week's sketch:


For the month of February we have The Alley Way Stamps as our sponsor.

Alison at the Alley Way is offering a prize each week this month. This week's prize is the super cute "Tweet Spots" and it will be mailed to our winner this week, from Alison.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join us this week.

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Awesome Blossom Papertrey Ink Movers & Shakers Sentiments
Inks: Stampin' Up! More Mustard, Soft Suede & Marina Mist
Paper: More Mustard & Marina Mist  

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors and the fun design you created with your stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamping you did on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. There is a lot of energy on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the diagonal lines! Wonderful colors! Bright yet masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and your stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colours and the fun designs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...