February 11, 2011

Gone too long....

Wow..it has been way too long since I posted. I am sorry about that. Life has been a little out of control these days. I think it might finally be back to normal. I have been doing some creating. My wonderful husband got me some really great stamps for Christmas. He also got me a light tent. It is so much better taking my pictures now.  It's always fun to play with new goodies. I have been taking some online Copic classes from Suzanne Dean at Color Me Creative. No we are not related...haha. If you are at all interested in learning how to use these amazing markers, I highly suggest checking it out. So here are a few cards I did using my new stamps and my new Copic skills.






















I just love the Magnolia stamps and have been admiring them for sometime now. Isn't she just the sweetest? My daughter doesn't like them. She says they look funny with no face. haha I made a couple of cards and changed up the colors.
















You can't see it in the picture but her flowers sparkle..just a little something to add that special touch.




















 

 

















Sorry I didn't write down what Copic colors I used. I'll make sure to do that in the future for you. If you get a chance stop by and check out my Etsy store KlosetKreations. There is a handy dandy link on the right side of my page. Thanks for stopping by and I promise I will post again soon.

Happy Crafting,

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...