February 20, 2011

PTI Make It Monday Challenge #2



 

I normally don't do challenges. I struggle with thinking outside my comfort zone. I have decided that it's time I step out and challenge myself to try new things. So here is my second post for this weeks PTI Make It Monday challenge. It only took me two hours to come up with this...haha. Though the process was difficult I'm really happy with the result.



Creating the 3D sailboats was fun. It gave me a chance to ink up some of my background stamps I haven't used in awhile. After I cut the squares out of  the Blueberry Sky cardstock using the Take Three Die I placed it on top of my white card base and stamped the sailboats. I stamped the patterns I wanted for the sails and the boat using Versamark for the sails and Dark Chocolate for the boat on my Craft and Spring Moss cardstock. Then I stamped the sailboat again and cut them out and mounted them with dementionals.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Kreations.

Deanna

All supplies are PTI unless otherwise stated

Paper: Spring Moss, Craft, Harvest Gold and Blueberry Sky
Inks: Fresh Snow, Dark Chocolate, True Black
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessing, Polka Dot Basics II, A Little Argyle, Background Basics Woodgrain and Diamonds
Spring Moss button,  Chocolate Baker's Twine and Take Three Die.
Other: Versamark Ink

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...