June 5, 2011

CR84FN # 31

Hello everone. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We've had one of those days where the weather just can't seem to make up it's mind. It started out nice and sunny so my daughter and washed our cars. About an hour ago it started pouring. haha

My post for today is for the CR84FN #31 challenge.


The first thing I thought of when I saw these beautiful soft colors was a baby.

Here is my card. I just love how this turned out. The polka dots and argyle were so fun. Don't you just love the little argyle baby carriage?

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Deanna

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Deanna! This card is SO ADORABLE!!! I do LOVE the argyle buggy!!! WOW! Such a beautiful baby card! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, I just found your blog via PTI and I love your work! This card is adorable! I like how you used the seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, LOVE the papers together with that sentiment! PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Deanna! That baby carriage is darling! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute baby card! Great paper piecing on the baby buggy.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - clean, simple and fab! I love the paper pieced pram and very preety bow. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! Perfect colors for a sweet little baby card!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...