July 30, 2011

A Card & Some Dots

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. We actually have sunshine today. I know miracles happen..haha. I thought I would drop in with a fun little card I did last night. I just love the retro feel of this. I am having so much fun with these vases. I love to paper piece anyways and these are perfect for that.

In a few of my past posts I have mentioned these great dimensional dots that I've been using. My brother brought these to me awhile back. They use this material at his work and he thought I might be able to find a crafty use for them. I did!! I've found they work great for card making. They are amazing! They add just a touch of dimension. I love using them with my regular foam dimension because it gives you two different heights. I've decided to sell them on my Etsy store so be sure to stop by and take a look. Trust me you'll love them as much as I do!

 Here they are all baged up and ready to be shipped out. There are approximately 1000 in that bag..believe it or not.
 This gives you an idea of the size.
Here you can see the height difference.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Deanna

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love how you used those two stamp sets-- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love the soothing color combo, paper pieced vases and great use of the vine border stamp!

    These dots do look like they would be good to have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...