August 15, 2011

Another Challenge & More Yellow

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great day. I'm back with another challenge card. These challenges are sure putting out some beautiful color combos. The last challenge I did had yellow in it too. It's such a bright and happy color. Today's card is for the CR84FN36  challenge.

Here is what I came up with. These flowers are so much fun to work with.  When I get the die out I always cut a bunch and pre-make them. For the boarder on the white I decided I didn't want a straight line like I always do. So I did a little freehand work...I think it turned out pretty good. I stamped the leaves with VersaMark Ink.
See  you soon,
Deanna

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I do like the border that you drew freehand. It works for this card. Like how your leaves look. Did you stamp a darker green on spring moss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those rolled flowers and that hand drawn frame is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! love the background, the flowers, the frame...well everything!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. The flowers are perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Deanna your flowers are so cute and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are incredible...
    but that border?!!
    Freehand?
    I LOVE it!! :)
    A truly gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I love your flowers and the sentiment is perfect.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful Deanna! Those rolled flowers are gorgeous and I love the foliage! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really super card. I like the subtle diamond pattern on the backing and the free-hand frame is just brilliant. Love those yellow roses! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful ,I love the border you drew, love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, great roll-flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning CAS design! Love the rolled flowers. What a fabulous take on the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deanna, LOVE the freehand! FAB detail! And LOVE the rolled flowers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I'd love to try those flowers! I love its shape paired with the diamond background--the contrast is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg! i adore your floral card. it's absolutely perfect, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job, Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the simplicity of this card - VERY nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...