August 26, 2011

Colour Q Challenge # 99

Happy Friday to all of you. I'm coming to the end of my "staycation". With the rest of the family working most of the week, I was able to get a lot of crafting done. It was nice to be able to sit down and not feel like I had to get up and do something for someone. I could really get used to this. But in order to support my hobby...aka addiction I need to work. I was able to make cards for a couple of challenges. This one is for the Colour Q Challenge. Are these yummy colours or what?

 Here is my card. I've seen Laurie put these stripes on her cards and love the look it gives...so I had to give it a try.


After I die cut the flowers and stamped them I cut down between the flower petals. I gently twisted every other petal. So cute!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have wonderful day.

Deanna

10 comments:

  1. Great card, Deanna! I love your design and your take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! The sentiment is perfect with those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3D flowers! Visiting from ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this!! love the stripes:) so glad you decided to join us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture the twisting of the petals gave. those stripes are neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Deanna! I love your stripes, too. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those twisted petals! Gives the flowers so much dimension. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! The dimension of the flowers with these great colors looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card,love how you gave the petals some lift too :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my! This is soooo cute! I love how you lifted the petals! And those stripes look FAB!!! So fun right? I love this girl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...