September 30, 2011

Less Is More & Make It Monday #34

Happy Friday to all of you. Today I have a card for you that I made for two challenges...Less Is Mores More and PTI's Make It Monday #34. I love it when I can get two challenges from one card. Below is the scetch for the Less Is More Challenge. For the PTI challenge is to make a thick chipboard accent. Here is my card.



Here is my card. These balloons are so much fun to make. I went through my stamps and found small images then stamped them in VersaMark Ink on the balloons. Yes...the blue one has a spider web on it..haha. I've done these balloons in the past but did 4 layers of card stock to get the thickness. I like the chipboard so much better.


Thanks for stopping by.

Deanna

7 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Deanna and you only just made it under the wire before our challenge closed!
    It's super CAS card.
    Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Deanna
    Brilliant idea

    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative to use the buttons for the balloons...
    love it!
    And out of chipboard! :)
    Fabby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! All that white space sings to me! hehe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...