February 11, 2012

Moving On To Day 7

I'm back today for day 7 of the anniversary celebration at Papertrey Ink. With it being close to Valentine's Day for today's contest we are to create a card that incorporates hearts into it. I tend to not purchase too many seasonal stamps, so I had to dig to come up with something that was hearts.
I finally found one. Flower Fusion #7.

Love these cute little heart shaped petels. After I stamped the flowers I cut between the petals. Then I gently twisted each one going in the same direction around the flower. You can see it really good in the picture below. I attached the flowers with my favorite...pop dots. :) The small scallop is actually the heart boarder die from PTI. And of course..linen IP.
Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Deanna Jean

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna,
    beautiful card and so easy to make.
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those fluttery flower petals! very sweet and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning in its simplicity. Love how you cut the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just have to say how much I love all the cards you have been making lately! I hope the PTI owners are watching you because your creations are design team worthy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Deanna, I love it's simplicity - less is always more in my eyes :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...