March 26, 2012

The Bold & The Beautiful

That's the theme this week over at CAS-ual Fridays. The challenge this week is to create a card using a pastel color and black. I'm a big fan of any color with black. I think it makes a stricking color combo. Just look in my closet :) lots and lots of black.

So here is what I came up with. I went with green for my pastel because that's my other favorite color.


Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Deanna Jean

Suppies used: Stamps PTI's Stitches & Swirls and Beautiful Butterflies Paper PTI's Spring Moss Copic YG93

12 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. What a great way to use the stitches and swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, Deanna. So very lovely. You have become my favorite blog!! Thanks for taking the time to share all your creations. Deb in MN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh so so PRETTY! Love this shade of green with the black. LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna, so pretty...love the touch of green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! LOVE that stitched flower sprig and that little splash of green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Your cards always stick out whenever I see them in challenges. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this ever gorgeous! I love the refreshing look and simple elegance! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see your beautiful work again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so pretty Deanna! I love this stamp set! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty card and excellent use of color! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Deanna. The Copic accents are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...