March 14, 2012

Seeing Green

Hello everyone...I'm back today with my card for this weeks ColourQ #128 challenge. Green is my favorite color so I was excited to see lots of green this week. That was until I sat down and started working with these colors. There are a lot of different shades going on here. I struggled with getting the Glorious Green color to work. I don't normally use bright colors so I had to play around for awhile..okay..a long while..haha.

Here is what I finally came up with. I managed to get all those green shades in there. I love this background set from PTI. There are so many different looks you can get just by changing the colors. It's hard to see in the picture but I added a score line under the sentiment..just a little something extra.
Thanks for stopping by.

Deanna

Supplies used: All supplies are PTI Stamps:Background Basics Medallions, Movers & Shakers Sentiments and Big & Bold Wishes Inks:Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse (new inks) New Leaf and Smokey Shadow (old inks) Paper: Simpy Chartreuse and Vintage Cream

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. You really did a great job mixing all those greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Deanna, love your design and use of the colors! thanks for joining us each week at the ColourQ and sharing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all the shades of green you've used! This is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! so glad you joined us again this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sober chic card, lovely. pti are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job with these colors, Deanna! I struggled with the greens as well, but I'd never know you had trouble with it. Love the wonderful background you stamped. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great take on the challenge! Love it! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing background for your card, love this card, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deanna, your card is amazing - love that cool background! Thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...