May 19, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #35

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. We sold our swimming pool and have been busy taking it down, cleaning it up and delivering it. Phew..so glad to have that done and out of the yard. We're going to put raised boxes for a garden in its place. We decided to take the day off from working in the yard so that ment I got to spend some much needed time in the Kloset. My card today if for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches.

I cut my piece of paper 3 inches wide then stamped my image and cut it into one inch strips.

In place of a bow or a strip of paper like the sketch shows, I stamped my sentiment and then added the lines with my pen and ruler. I love how this turned out. Note to self..try this one again.
Here you can see how I used my Dots to add dimension. I attached each strip using them as well as the base the strips are on.

The sketch:
Thank you for stopping by.

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Botanical Silhouettes & Ribbon Tails
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet & Simply Chartreuse
Paper: PTI Simply Chartreuse Stripes
Dots: My Etsy Store
Pen: Pigma Micron #03

11 comments:

  1. Love how you did the sentiment with the lines! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card... I will have to try the lines with the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and simple! Absolutely wonderful card! Love the stamp directly on the striped paper, and those lines you added really take it to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ... do you ever lack mojo? Every thing you create is a masterpiece and this lil beauty is no exception ... love your use of white space, clean design and FABULOUS styling!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, fresh and fabulous! I am so loving this card and how you divided the image (pretty image too). Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea! I love this set and love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright, fresh colours and great stamped image. Your sentiment worked brilliantly too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful clean and simple card. Great choice of colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deanna, your card is sooo gorgeous. I am constantly inspired by your fabulous CAS style. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty!! love the lines on either side of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...