May 27, 2012

A Stamp From My Past

Years ago...I mean years and years ago I used to stamp before I got into scrapbooking and then back into stamping. I had all kinds of stamps and over the years have cleared them out..gotta make room for the new :) I have a few that I've kept though and I pulled them out the other day...and made this card.

This daisy actually has a stem and leaves. I only wanted the flower so I did some selective inking. I added a touch of color to the center with a Copic marker. If you look really close at the card base you can see the swirls that I stamped with VersaMark. I also added some texture to the black paper. I attached the red and white blocks to my card base with my dots. Super quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami Happy Birthday Script, Swirl & Single Daisy
Paper: Red DeNami Black & white I had on hand
Copics: Y35 
Impression Plate: PTI Simple Stripes
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Deanna, going through stamps of the past makes you realize why you bought them in the first place. My first stamps go back 20 years--they are unloved and must come out to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Deanna! I love that daisy stamp!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...