June 12, 2012

ColourQ 141

Happy Tuesday and welcome to this weeks ColourQ. Once again Arielle has given us great colors. This weeks colors are perfect for those Father's Day cards you may need to make.

Here is my card.

When I was working on the ties I played around with all of my stamps that have a smaller pattern to them. You can actually come up with some great looking ties.

I hope you'll join us this week. Be sure to stop by ColourQ and see what the rest of the design team has created. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of green and blue this week. You have until Sunday June 17th @ 12:00 noon CST to link up your creations.

Thanks for stopping by,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps PTI Background Basics Gingham, A Little Argyle, Background Basics Medalions & My Hero, My Dad
Paper PTI Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky & Spring Rain
Ink PTI Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky & Spring Rain
Die PTI Worlds Greatest

12 comments:

  1. These are the best-looking ties I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Deanna... as always ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna fantastic card, you used the colours perfectly. A wonderful Father's Day card, thanks again for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I love how you made those little patterns on the tie, especially that tiny medallion. I wish I could find ties like that for DH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip for making some cool ties! Great Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! i love how you used both the big and small scales of the BB: Medallions set! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card!!! Makes me want to get those ties out!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was this card that made me enter the challenge - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect CAS card for Dad! I love the patterns on your ties. :-) I'm participating in Cath's Out & About challenge over at Moxie Fab World, and I was lucky enough to draw your number! I always love visiting you anyway, Deanna. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those ties Deanna! (Quite pleased I don't have those dies though as playing with different patterns on them is the sort of thing I could spend far too much time on!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! The ties look great! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very neat card!

    I think this is my first time to your blog, please stop by my blog and say hello and follow my blog as well, if you are not already a follower, at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...