July 11, 2012

DeNami Spotlight Fly A Kite

It's product spotlight time today over at DeNami.  We have this super fun kite for you. The color possibilities on this are endless, allowing you to use it for a boy or a girl. Wouldn't this be so sweet in pinks and purples?


I stamped the kite on the card base. Then I stamped a second one on a separate piece of paper and cut it out. Those that know me know how much I love to add dimension to my cards.


Don't forget this stamp is 10% off right now. Head on over to DeNami and see what the rest of the design team has created.

Deanna

Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami Fly A KiteHappy Birthday To You 
Paper: DeNami Brown Kraft  & Leaf Green
Copics
Impression Plate: PTI 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Deanna...and I am still loving those "dots"! I have shared so much, I will be ordering more soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Deanna! The dimension is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, how fun is this? I LOVE your primary-color treatment of the kite, and it all looks amazing against that kraft card base. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...