July 25, 2012

DeNami Spotlight Sending You

It's product spotlight time over at DeNami. This week we have this super cute sentiment Sending You Smiles Across The Miles.

Here is my card.



For my card I paired the sentiment with Spring Butterfly. I love the size of this sentiment. And isn't that font so much fun? To finish off my card I added twine from the Spring Twine Pack.


Here is the stamp:
Head on over to DeNami and add it to your cart. It's 10% off this week. While you're these be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.

Deanna Jean

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, Deanna. The colors you used are so perfect and I LOVE the addition of twine at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is a pretty pretty card Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna, this is so beautiful! Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...