August 14, 2012

ColourQ #150

Happy Tuesday. I'm actually on vacation this week and at the Oregon coast right now. We are taking a jetboat trip on Jerry's Rogue Jets. My husband and I went last summer and had a blast. This time we are taking our daughter and my parents. I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get back.

Okay, on to this weeks ColourQ card. Arielle has giving us a bright and colorful pallet this week. I just got this stamp set from Clear and Simple Stamps and couldn't wait to use it.


Here are this weeks colors:
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can find time to join us this week. Be sure to stop by the ColourQ and check out what the rest of the design team has created.

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Clear & Simple Stamps Flowers & Papertrey Ink Heart 2 Heart #3
Paper: Papertrey Ink: Pure Poppy
Ink: Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores & Harvest Gold  

4 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so sweet what fantastic images. I love the clean design of your card Deanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clean, crisp card Deanna! It's so fresh and inviting. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...