September 12, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight

It's product spotlight time over at DeNami.  For today's spotlight we have this supper fun Fuzzy Ball stamp for you.

Here is my card.


To create my cute little critters I selective stamped just the legs on the Chickie Long Legs stamp. I started at the bottom of my card and did the first set of leg. Then I stamped the Fuzzy Ball on top of the legs. I did this until I had all three. I colored the Fuzzy Balls with Copic markers. For the antennas I used the stems from the Garden Flower Set. Again I did some selective inking. This time I only inked up the outer two stems. I stamped the faces using the Animal Faces set. I didn't have a stamp the right size for the balls on the ends of the antennas so I used a pencil eraser. I finished it off with the cling Happy Birthday. I mounted my white on black and then Iridescent Emeral Green cardstock. I just love how this turned out..so cute!

Remember this stamp is 10% off for one week only. Go add it to your cart!


Be sure to stop by DeNami  and see what the rest of the design team has created. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by,

Deanna Jean

4 comments:

  1. Deanna this is so stinkin' cute! Seriously how you put that all together shows how incredibly creative you are and someone I am proud to CASE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY creative way to use the fuzzy ball. SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card. Love all those fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGsh...I am absolutely in love with Fuzz Ball!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...