October 30, 2012

ColourQ #161

Happy Halloween Eve. Are all of you ready for the ghosts and goblins? We live a ways out town so we don't get any trick or treaters. Our church has a Fall Family Festival every year on Halloween. There are all kinds of games and a petting zoo and live music. It's a nice safe place for the kids to go. My daughter and her fiance' our both on the church staff so they will be down there helping.

This week at the ColourQ we have another great set of colors.



For my card I decided I wanted to see what I could do with this week's colors, and not make a Halloween card.  That wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. The two shades of yellow threw me off a little. But I managed to come with this. I think the black polka dot leaves are fun.

This week's colors:

I hope you will join us this week. If you're in need of some amazing inspiration stop by the ColourQ.

Have a safe and happy Halloween,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
All supplies Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Think Big # 2
Paper: Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, True Black  & Bitty Dot Basics
Impression Plate: Argyle
Other: Button, Black Pearls & Twine

6 comments:

  1. What a great fall birthday card. Amazing you could pull off black leaves. They are so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card, and I agree, those black polka dot leaves are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect birthday card, clean and crisp as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your polka dot leaves.....well, and everything else, too! Great non-Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Very pretty Deanna, love those sweet polka dot leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your non-Halloween card! The black polka-dotted leaves are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...