October 1, 2012

DeNami Color Challenge

Happy October!! It's time for another challenge at DeNami. This month we have a color challenge for you. I was super excited when Paulina asked me to select the colors. It's October, here is Oregon the leaves are changing and the mornings are brisk. I felt we needed some fall colors to help us welcome this beautiful season.

Here is my fall creation.


I kept my card very CAS.  This tree is great because a simple change of colors on the leaves and you get a totally different look.

Here are the colors.

I hope you will join us. For some amazing inspiration be sure to stop over at DeNami and check out what the rest of the design team has created. You will also find all of the challenge details there as well.

Deanna

Supplies:
Stamps: Round Leafy Tree and Happy Birthday Script 
Paper: CreamChocolate Brown and Desert Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...