October 11, 2012

Golf Anyone?

I'm stopping in with a really quick post to share a super cute birthday card I did the other day. For those of you that have golfers in your lives...and I'm sure there are a lot of you..then this litte golf chickie may be one to add to your stamp stash.


My brother-in-law loves to golf so I'm putting this one back for his birthday next summer.

Thanks for stopping by,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami Golfer ChickieHappy Birthday Script (Cling)
Paper: DeNami Iridescent Emerald Green 
Die: Paptertrey Ink Fabulous Frames
Other: Copics
 

5 comments:

  1. So cute Deanna, love the bright green and that cute little chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Deanna, LOVE all of the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinking cute! One of my uncles is an avid golfer. That chickie needs to find its way into my home. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...