December 3, 2012

DeNami Challenge...Celebrations!

Are you ready for a super fun challenge? If you said yes, then you've come to the right place. The theme for this month's challenge at DeNami is Celebrations!!

Here is my card.


I kept my card very CAS. I die cut the gift and stamped it with the rosebud from the Whimsical Flowers set. I stamped the Ribbon Topper on the white square then attached the gift and added the sentiment. To add just a touch more color I decided to add the scallop along the bottom.


Here you can see the different dimensions I used. I attached the gift with my dots and the square panel with foam tape.


I hope you can play along with us. Be sure to stop by DeNami so you can check out what the rest of the design team created. There you will also find a set of rules. There is a $20.00 DeNami Design online gift certificate that could be yours.

Deanna Jean

Supplies:

Stamps: DeNami Whimsical Flowers, Ribbon Topper  &Happy Birthday Script
Ink: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse & Raspberry Fizz

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...