February 14, 2013

Seize the Birthday #6

I'm here with my card for this week's Seize the Birthday challenge. It's week two so that means it's time to make some masculine cards.

Here is my card:


I was playing around with the different stamps in The Alley Way's set Awesome Blossom trying to create a background, and look what I came up with! Super fun right? And I'm thinking these would be really cute in some girl colors too. I stamped the image four times to create my wind wheel and colored them with Copic markers. I stamped some extra ones on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut them. It's hard to see in this picture, but every other piece of the wind wheel is a separate piece that I attached at the center then pulled the ends up.

 This week's sketch:

Once again we have The Alley Way stamps as our amazing sponsor this week.

Alison at the Alley Way is giving a great prize each week this month. This week's price is the the set "Holiday Sparkles" and will be sent to our winner this week, by Alison.


Thanks for stopping by and as always, I hope you can join us this week.

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Awesome Blossom & Papertrey Ink Big & Bold Wishes
Paper: Papertrey Ink Limeade Ice & Black
Copics: YG 03, B45, B93 and W3
Other: Black pearls  

9 comments:

  1. I love this idea Deanna! I have to say I never noticed the Blossom set but now I need it! Great colours! Fresh and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch looks fabulous turn Deanna, I love those fun pin wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pin wheels and how you popped up every other one! Fabby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! Every time I looked at those images I saw leaves, but pinwheels are a much better idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Like the way you turned the sketch!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Deanna! I love the colors and those cute pinwheel flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love this card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...