April 30, 2013

ColourQ #187

Happy Tuesday! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. I spent most of mine working on my daughter's wedding. We got so much done..feels really good. With less than 4 months to go we are in full wedding mod around here.  I'm stopping in with my card for this week's ColourQ.


Look at all that color..haha. I know, not normal for me. This pattern was actually my daughter's idea. I spent about an hour looking at these colors and all of my stamps and nothing was coming to me. I finally asked for her help. I stamped the pattern on a full card front, then I cut the top the size I wanted it. To keep the pattern going I cut the remaining portion off the bottom of the bottom piece. I stamped the sentiment and attached the two pieces with foam tape.

This week's colors:
Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I hope you are able to join us this week.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps Papertrey Ink Irresistibly Ikat & Think Big Favoirtes #13
Ink: Stampin' Up! Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Pretty In Pink & Wisteria Wonder
Other: Foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. While I haven't been into the ikat designs, your card may make me change my mind. These colors are perfect for it. Great design. Love the division aspect. Fun sentiment too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, I have been resisting the ikat. I agree with Bev, your card has taken me over the edge. It looks so cool, easy to line up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the ikat stamps and haven't done a lot with them yet. You've inspired me with your great card! I'm also perversely glad to hear that a great card maker like you occasionally gets stumped :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I love this! I need that Ikat stamp set now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is visually stunning - I adore your stamped background :)
    I am only sorry that I can't buy PTI in the UK :(
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...