It's time to kick off week two.
I love how the lines on the sketch go from light to dark, but man I struggled to get the look I wanted. I tried stamping them, but that didn't work out so well. I wanted to stay in the same color scheme and didn't have three colors that worked well enough together. Then I tried solid paper..nope, didn't like that either. Then I remembered I had this paper. Success!
Here is this week's sketch and inspiration photo.
In case you are new to Fusion here is how it works:
1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.
Okay, it's your turn to play. I can't wait to see what amazing creations all of you make this week.
Thank you for stopping by,
Paper: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Beads (Blue + Green Mix) Ocean Tides
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Celebrations & Beautiful Blooms II
Ink: Papertrey Ink Ripe Avadaco
Die: Papertrey Ink Bloom Builders #3