Here is my card for this week:
My favorite kind of card, lots of white space. I stamped the leaves then attached my die cut flowers with my dots for that touch of dimension I love so much. Then I added the double lines with a pen. Quick and easy.
This week's sketch and inspiration photo:
1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink In Bloom #II & Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Ink: Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder & Old Olive
Die: In Bloom II
Other: Black Pearl, my dots & Micron 03 pen