April 26, 2013

Fusion #4

Happy weekend eve. I hope all of you have had a wonderful week. I'm here today with my card for our 4th Fusion challenge. I just have to say that you guys are rocking these challenges! I have seen some amazing creations over the past few weeks.

Here is my card for this week:


I can't seem to put this stamp set away. I love the beautiful bold flowers. I stamped the flower, then created a mask by stamping it again on a piece of printer paper and cutting it out. When I do this I save the mask and store it in the case with the stamps so I can use it again later. I then stamped the leaf and the sentiment. I added the double lines with my Micron 03 pen to represent the strip in the sketch. The sentiment already had the double lines under the Happy Birthday, so I did double lines to make it match.

Here is this week's sketch and inspiration photo:
What will you decide to do this week? Will you go for the sketch, the inspiration photo, or will you fuse the two together? I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the design team made for your inspiration.


Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Cutting Garden
Inks: Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade
Impression Plate: Papertrey Ink Linen & Canvas
Other: Micron 03 Pen & Foam Tape



10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I also love this stamp set and might need to case this for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following you, and already I want to case all your cards! I love your style....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous CAS card! I love the big, colourful flower!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I can see why you don't want to put the stamp set away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS, gorgeous stamping Deanna - LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA....love the big bold bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, as usual, Deanna. ;-) That is a gorgeous flower, and I love this color combo. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...