May 3, 2013

Fusion #5

Happy Friday. I'm stopping in with my card for this week's Fusion challenge. With Summer upon us there are a lot of weddings in the near future, so I thought I better build up my stash.

Here is my card:


To keep the end of the stripes even, I created a mask where I wanted them to end. I fussy cut both of the roses. I attached the bottom one directly to the card, then cut the edge off even with the card. The second one I attached with my dots for some dimension. I love how it turned out. Another design to add to my favorites.

Here are this week's sketch and photo inspiration:
I hope you can find the time to play along this week. If you're looking for some more inspiration be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.

 
Blessings,
Deanna Jean
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life, Background Basics Super Stripes & Year Of Flower Rose
Inks: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy & Scarlet Jewel Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade & Old Olive 
 

16 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL INSPIRATION!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is beautiful. I love the sketch and how everything is on the left side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lines make such an elegant addition to a card. You were so right to make this a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamping, Deanna!!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! You have an amazing style~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Deanna! Love the roses and the masking idea for the stripes is clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is drop dead gorgeous Deanna! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your gorgeous roses Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo beautiful for a wedding ... love that it's colorful vs. the typical silver. And the rose going off the page adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a perfect wedding card, Deanna. Those roses are GORGEOUS, and I love them with the green stripes. Beautiful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...