May 30, 2013

RetroSketches #65

Hi there and happy Thursday. I'm stopping in really quick with a card I made for this week's RetroSketches challenge.

Here is my card:


I'm loving this new set from PTI..I can't seem to put it down. I added a few touches to the centers of the flowers with a black pen.

The sketch:

Well I'm off to do a bunch of errands. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Ruby Rose, Mini Blooms & Side By Side Sentiments
Inks: SU Old Olive, Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder
Paper: SU Wisteria Wonder
Buttons: Papertrey Ink

7 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this set which is one of my new favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Deanna, I like the colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deanna, I love this card...your colors are gorgeous!! I just ordered both of those stamp sets...you enabled me!! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Truly shows your fabulous style Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beauitiful!! must...have...this..set...;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! I love those colors and your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deanna, this is stunning… Love your color combo and your stamping is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...