July 27, 2013

Muse #27

Happy Saturday! I hope all of you are having a wonderful relaxing day. My daughter and I just got back from doing her hair trial for her wedding...she is going to be so beautiful. Anyways, I thought I would stop in with a card I made for this week's Muse challenge. I adore Tracey to pieces and love her style.

Here is my card.



These colors are a little different from what I usually do. I'm trying to think outside the box more and play more with color. I really like this combo.


This week's Muse card:



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed day.
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI  Ruby Rose
Inks: SU Chocolate Chip,Pool Party & Calypso Coral

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Love these colors Deanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you tried a new to you color combo Deanna!! This is a perfect Tracey card!! She is a peach isn't she ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna how exciting for your daughter doing her hair trial today, I am sure she will be beautiful like her mama. What a gorgeous card and you used your 'outside the box' colours brilliantly. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Deanna! Ans the colour combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great colour combo, loving the chocolate chip. Great take on this week's Muse :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card- love that stamp set it's top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you at Muse this week, Deanna! Love your take in these warm colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you changed up the colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. Great colors, and I especially love the brown for the leaves and sentiment. Very sweet. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippee!! Congratulations on your well-deserved win at MUSE, Deanna Jean!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous Deanna Jean! I adore the brown for the leaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...