January 8, 2014

The Card Concept #1

Here we are..The Card Concept's first challenge. If you've missed the announcement and the concept behind the challenge be sure to head over to the challenge blog and check it out. Our first challenge is a color challenge...my favorite :)

Here is my CAS card:


I stamped this beautiful image onto a piece of cream card stock and added some color using my Copic markers. I didn't want to take away from the image so I stamped the sentiment up the side of the card and then I attached the cream card stock to my card base with foam tape.

The Colors:
I'm so glad you stopped by. I hope you will join us for our first challenge. Just a reminder that the challenges will run for two weeks, giving you a little extra time to play along. Be sure to head over to The Card Concept and see what the rest of the design team has created for your inspiration.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of your amazing creations.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Think Big #16 & Flourishes Gerber Daisies
Paper: Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream & Kraft
Copics: E44, E31, E40 & RV42

14 comments:

  1. Deanne this is stunning, your colouring is just perfect and you have enabled another purchase--LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, it practically jumps off the screen! I love the delicate coloring of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Deanna, so glad you are back to give us all inspiration...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card, Deanna. Gorgeous flowers and I love the kraft peeking out from beneath your main panel. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty bouquet Deanna, lovely design too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous stamp Deanna and you have coloured it beautifully. A perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Deanna! I am going to make a card this weekend and play along :)
    Looks like a great new challenge. With you on the challenge/design team, they can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Deanna!

    this image is so soft and pretty you made the perfect choice to place the sentiment off to the side. So lovely, I'm sure it will be on display for a long time by the lucky person to be gifted this.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very pretty Deanna! I love a card with the sediment on the side; I think it adds so much interest! Your bouquet is brilliantly colored!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Beautifully coloured and so elegant! Just love this card Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty, Deanna! It is really nice to see a detailed, colored image used on a CAS card; very inspiring! And I have to say, your design with the sentiment on the side is superb! LOVE it! So glad to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the image, you have colored this with such an organic touch and I see a perfect balnce of space for the sentiment and image, like nothing is taken away from the other ( do you know what I mean?) This is such a pretty CAS card. I have been enjoying viewing all of the submissions from the talented team, and learning at the same time-so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the coloring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...