April 16, 2014

The Card Concept #8

You know the saying..April showers bring May flowers? Well as much rain as we've been having, we should have more flowers than we know what to do with. I know they always say we need the rain, but I'm ready for the sun. This week's theme at The Card Concept just happens to be umbrellas.

Here is my card:


I wanted to show you that you can still create a CAS card even if you stamp a background pattern. By keeping the pattern to one side of the card this left me my white space. To pull it all together I stamped the same pattern on my umbrella.

This week's challenge:

I hope you can join us this week. I always look forward to seeing your creations.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Scattered Showers & Think Big #16 I used several sets for the dots
Inks" Stampin Up Pink Pirouette & Baked Brown Sugar
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute baby card! Hope sunshine finds you and please send some to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable CAS Card...I always have trouble with these...lol Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a wonderful color palette. Great fonts on the sentiment. And in my world, you can never go wrong with polka dots! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Deanna! I love how you created your own polka dot pattern and the color combo is so pretty! I hope the rain lets up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your polka dot pattern. I initially thought it was patterned paper. Wishing you lots of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...