May 18, 2014

I've Been Practicing

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking..haha. Sorry I've been slacking a little on my posting around here. I'm still crafting, but I've been doing a lot of practicing...on my coloring. I've been taking an online class from Alyce at Kit and Clowder on hair and skin. She is amazing! I've been learning so much and I'm just getting started. The class materials and her video tutorials are so thorough. If you're looking for some help with your Copic coloring, I very highly recommed her classes.

Here is one of the images I've done.


This sweet thing is a digital image from Saturated Canary. This was my first attempt at doing red hair, and I love how it turned out. And aren't her glasses the cutest thing ever? After I colored her I added some Glossy Accents to them.

I'll try to be better at my posting I promise. I'm just having so much fun with my classes :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies: 
Digital Image: Saturated Canary
Seniment: Siganture Greetings PTI
Copics:
Skin E000, E00, E11, E 21 and R20 for the cheeks
Hair E59, E19, E08 and a touch of YR24 and Y26
Dress/purse/shoes B99, B97, B93, B91, R24, R22, R20, R11, E44, E42 and E41

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love her, you did a beautiful job with coloring her and thanks for the link, I think I need that kind of help also! I go to U-tube and watch as much as I can to get ideas how to color face and hair! Love her glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, this is simply amazing!!!! It looks like you have been certified for years!!! WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Deanna! She's adorable, great job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...