April 29, 2011

You're The Best Mom

Can you believe Mother's Day is just around the corner. Where does the time go? I have actually made several cards. Each time I would make a new one I would tell myself...this one is for my mom. Then I would make another one and tell myself the same thing. Here is one of the many I made. I will post the one I decided to give to my mom later in the week. 


 What I love about this card is the sentatment allows it to be used for just about any occasion...not just Mother's Day. I got this fabulous scallop idea from  Michele...thank you! I love how they look. I've been wanting to purchase the larger scallop die from PTI. I'll still keep it on my wish list but for now this works great.

Have a great day!

Deanna

3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the flowers from the Tag- its set! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, I love this card! That row of little flowers is too cute. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all your projects here and was wondering if you'd be willing to add the Email Subscription widget to your blog sidebar... It's easier for me to follow blogs when they're sent straight to my Inbox! ;)
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...