May 5, 2011

For My Mom

My mom is an amazing women. What she has done for me over the years has made me the women I am today. Growing up she was there to teach me and guide me along the way. She held my hand and cried with me when we found out I had ovarian cancer at the young age of 17. She was there for me all those times my heart was broken, and there when I found my prince charming. She "planted" a pair of baby pink socks in with her's in hopes that I would have a little girl...it worked. I know that she will always be there for me. I am truly blessed to call her mine.

Here is the card I made for her. 

 Love you mom!


Wishing you all a wonderful Mother's Day.

Deanna


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. The post, your card, and the picture of you both. Just so special. Happy Mothers Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna your card is LOVELY!! So was the photo of you and your mom!
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...