October 6, 2011

There She Goes

Happy Thursday! I'm stopping in really fast tonight to post my card for the There She Goes challenge. There is an Oregon Duck football game on in 10 minutes. I can do this!

When I saw the colors that Debby picked for this weeks challenge I was so excited. I just love these colors together. In fact I did another challenge with similar colors not that long ago.

When I started to work on the card I had no intentions of it being a sympathy card. Everytime I looked at it that was just what came to mind. I even held the card up to my daughter and asked her what came to mind when she looked at the card. She had the same response I did...so a sympathy card it is.


I stamped the Mums on the base first then stamped them again on another piece of paper then cut them out. You all know how much I love my dimension dots..here they are again. I just love that little extra touch they add to my cards. I stamped the Houndstooth in VersaMark and finish the card off with a satin bow (more of my $1.00 a roll bargain ribbon).

Well, thanks for stopping by, I'm off to watch some Duck football!

Deanna

7 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Loving the houndstooth with the Mums. What a fabulous combo. Sympathy cards are never easy, but you've made it look effortless. So very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Deanna. Such a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love dimension on my card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--what a cheery sympathy card. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to pin this for casing. I have those mums, and haven't used them in forever--but this is inspiring me. I never would have thought that yellow and grey would look so beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza this is gorgeous Deanna! I love the popped up flowers and the houndstooth! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...