February 9, 2012

Day 5 At Papertrey Ink

Well here we are at day 5 of Papertrey Inks Anniversary week.  What a great few days this has been. There have been amazing announcements, great sneek peeks and challenges that have sure challenged me.

Today Papertrey announced that they are now on Pinterest. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...haha. Don't get me wrong, I love my Pinterest...and I love my Papertrey Ink too. So the idea of having both in the same place is great, but now I'll never get anything done around here. You know, you sit down for just a few minutes to have a quick look and before you know it, it's been two hours. I know you all know what I'm talking about.
 
So for the challenge today we were to choose an inspirational pin and create a card. Not an easy task in itself let me tell you. I got some great ideas pinned now..and more then just the one needed for today.

Here is my pick for today. I love these colors together. If I was a teenager again this would totaly be my room. I don't think I could talk my hubby into this.

 Here is my card.
See you soon,

Deanna

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Deanna this is another gorgeous card! Love it! Did you hand stamp the flowers, guess you did , wowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great. I would like this room, too, if it were just me. Fabby card. That green CS is so cool with a white liner. I'm wondering what flowers you used. They are so striking in black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce...the flower is from Flower Fusion #10 and the flower center is from Flower Fusion #7. The leaves are from Turning A New Leaf.

      Delete
  3. AWESOME card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've nailed it! And in the most fabulous way too. I just love how you interpreted the Pintarist pic to your stellar card. Clever bee! I am not sure if that bedspread isn't actually a TANL in textile form. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Deanna Jean! I love these flowers and leaves in black-- great take on your inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is AWESOME!!! I love how you stamped the TANL and FF in black, and the pop of green just sets it all off. You used your photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking color combination - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation! :) I love your Rosie Posie card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great interpretation of the photo. Love it! I would like a room like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...