March 30, 2012

A Card Re-Created

I was checking my blog this morning and found out that Cath over at  Moxie Fab World gave me a shout out. Thank you Cath..what an honor and a great way to start my Friday!

With one co-worker moving away there was a shift of several others. One of the girls in my office is being moved to the office across town. They had a little "going" away party for her at work. Being the official go to person when a card is needed I was asked to make one for her. She has this thing for leaves. It's really kinda scary...haha. She loves them. A few weeks ago I made this card for my aunt and uncle. I decided to re-create this card but to make it more feminine. To do this I used pink instead of green on the leaves. It gives the card a totally different feel. They remind me of the flowers on a dogwood tree.

See you soon,

Deanna

Supplies Used: Stamp PTI Lovely Leaves Ink PTI Dark Chocolate Copics R85 & E59

7 comments:

  1. Yes, dogwood! It reminds me of that too. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the colors! You did a great job with the frame too! Congrats on your shout out. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards - they're really simple but beautiful. The frame really makes the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! Congrats on your shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!
    I love your style of work and have passed you the Leibster award, do drop by my blog to know more..

    http://sanketij.blogspot.com/2012/03/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Deanna! Im assuming you handwrote the sentiment? You need to make that into a font, I'd buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the color choices in your (re)created masterpiece. I must also agree, that sentiment is perfect. Your card is sure to be cherished.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...