May 13, 2012

Dynamic Duos #2

Happy Mother's Day! I hope all of you had a wonderful day. It was pretty low key around here...just the way I like it. So last week I came across a new challenge blog called Dynamic Duos. I had so much fun with their first challenge and the wonderful color combo. This week is all about soft colors...So Saffron and Pool Party. When I see these colors the first thing I think of is baby. So, baby it is.

I stamped the blocks first then started messing around with my different baby sentiments I have. I like to try to come up with unique ways of using them. For the Welcome I did some selective stamping. Love this technique.
In this picture you can see the dimension I gave the card by using my dots. I love these because they are thinner then the foam adhesive and give just a touch of height difference.


Thanks for stopping by,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:

Stamp Sets: PTI Alpha Blocks,Script Sentiments & Celebrations
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist
Dies & Punches: PTI Alpha Blocks Die & Fiskars Scallop Punch
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart and Aqua Mist Strips
Dots: See my Esty store
Ribbon: unknown


 

26 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors, the layout, all of it! I need to move that alpha set up on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous...you have such style! And your stamping and images are so crisp and clean! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Deanna, love the clean look and the stylized layout. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby card, just so soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Very simple but very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the clean and simple style of your card! The colors fits perfectly for a baby card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card! love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous...love the different fonts on the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card design and the subtle dimension of the letter blocks! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love your card. Fantastic use of the different fonts on your card, just fabulous. Thanks' for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable baby card Deanna. I love the colours you chose. The way you designed your sentiment and baby blocks is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These colors are definitely great baby colors! You put them together beautifully with such a nice clean style! I especially like how you used the letter blocks as the focal point! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card. I love your style! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this crisp and clean design, so perfect for these colors and the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous baby card Deanna and your bow is perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful clean CAS baby card! love how you placed your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowow! Your cards are so polished. Love the expert stamping and the crisp color palette. Just flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Deanna, this is absolutely beautiful! Love the clean design and the placement of the sentiments. Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on winning with this card. It's really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your win! This card is VERY deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a lovely baby card. The bow is beautiful and the sentiments perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your win Deanna, it has been a good week for you and you sooo deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...