May 15, 2012

It's ColourQ Time

It's Tuesday already and that means it's time for this weeks ColourQ. Arielle has done it once again and given us an amazing color palette to work with. In the past I have challenged myself to not always do flowers when there is green in the color line up. So, this week there are no flowers. My card actually turned out more on the masculine side.

Masculine Happy Birthday Card

I kept my card very CAS this week. I ran each color through my Big Shot with my PTI rickrack die and attached them to my white card panel. I then attached that to my card base with foam tape. Quick and easy.


I sure hope you will join us this week. I would love to see what you come with using these colors. Be sure to stop by the ColourQ and check out what the rest of the fabulous design team has create.

See you soon,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Celebrations & Wreath For All Seasons
Inks: PTI Simply Chartreuse & Smokey Shadow
Paper: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores and Smokey Shadow 
the purple is from my scrap
Foam tape

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous...love the cool colors in the chevron stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, once again you have proven that you can make an awesome card even without flowers! I love that rickrack diecut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card. I love these colors, and never would have figured to make a masculine card--but you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS design. Recently found your blog and love everything here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the simplicity of this card. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE how simply and beautifully you used these colours. :)
    LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely CAS card. Love how you used the ric rac die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Deanna, I love the simplicity of the rick rack die cuts in this weeks colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very clean and simple and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes the quickest and easiest techniques produce the most stunning effects Deanna - this is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...