August 1, 2012

Restrosketches #22

Well we've made it halfway through the week. I don't know about you, but these Olympics are killing me. I've been staying up way too late watching them. Not to mention they are cutting into my craft time. I was able to find time to make a card for this week Retrosketches challenge.

Here is my card.



I just received my new PTI order and I'm so in love with the new The Sweet Life set. I can't seem to put it down. There are so many color combos you can do. We're going to a wedding this weekend, and I think I'm going to re-create this card and make a wedding card.

The sketch:



Thanks for stopping by,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
All supplies are Papertrey Ink
Stamps: The Sweet Life & Sending You
Ink: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding & True Black
Paper:  Simply Chartreuse Stipes
Ribbon:Plum Pudding
Button:Simply Chartreuse
Dots: My Etsy store  

15 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Deanna...I just received this set also and am just starting to play with it...your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I need to tell you how incredibly gorgeous this card is? Wow, you rocked this sketch, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color combo and I ooh and aah each time you use it. Stunning. I'm 100% with you on the Olympics - so fun, but exhausting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! I just love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent last night hunting for a good button/ribbon treatment for the top of a card, and here it is! Love that little addition and it really balances the pretty roses. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Deanna Jean! The Sweet Life is definitely my new favourite set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant! I will have to check out the company - I'm not familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. I was thinking of using this card for my retro sketches card this week, and now I don't even think I'll get to it. You did a wonderful job, and I'm pinning (per usual, with your cards).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Deanna! You did a wonderful job with the sketch. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! This is simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deanna, this is beautiful! You always make me want to buy everything on your cards. I hope you post your wedding card, I'm sure it's simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I saw this card on Pinterest and loved it. It's 2015 and I only just got this stamp set! Oh well, this card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...