September 4, 2012

A Simple Congratulations

I'm stopping in with an elegant, but very easy card. This beautiful bouquet stamp from DeNami is so versatile. Here is a wedding card I made.


For this card all I did was stamp it with black ink. The ink does take a little longer to dry on the iridescent paper. After it was good and dry I stamped the sentiment. I added a piece of charcoal paper to the bottom to finish it off.

See you soon,

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami Small Congratulations and Rosevine Bouquet
Paper: DeNami Charcoal  and  Iridescent Pearl

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - simple and elegant, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Deanna, the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Deanna. It's simple and yet absolutely perfect and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo elegant! The iridescent paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Just the kind of card I like!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...