September 4, 2012

ColourQ 153

Can you believe it's September already? Today is the first day of school for K-12. My daughter is a Jr. in college this year, so she has a few more weeks before she has to hit the books again. Now that she's working on her bachelors degree, she will have to drive to the university that's about an hour drive. We were able to work her schedule so she only has to do it twice a week. Thank goodness with the price of gas these days..ouch.

 Okay, on to this weeks ColourQ challenge. Here is my card.

I stamped the leaves so they were at the edge of my cardstock. I used a ruler and my knife to cut the straight edge. Then I fussy cut around the leaves.
I attached the flower with my dots and the card front with foam tape.

This weeks colors.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can find the time to join us this week. Be sure to stop by the ColourQ and see what the rest of the design team has created.

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
All supplies are Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Turning A New Leaf, Flower Fusion #10, Flipped Out & Gracious Vases
Paper: Agua Mist Stripe
Inks: Melon Berry, Harvest Gold & Dark Chocolate

13 comments:

  1. Your cutting is amazing...love how the leaves go off the edges and the small/larger flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very beautiful card. Love the design - saving to CASE sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and absolutely creative and stunning and perfect fussy cutting. You really are the queen of the fussy cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous---clean, crisp & sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Deanna. It's been too long since I've made a "stamped out of the box" card like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some seriously impressive cutting! This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous Deanna! You definitely rock all the PTI images :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This card is spectacular! Never in a million years would I have thought to stamp/fussy cut/knife cut an edge like you have here! So clever and so very, very pretty! Your DT is rocking the inspiration world - your amazing card this week and Arielle's smashing yellow card from cQc 150 are two of my all time favorite cards EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Deanna...and I love that technique of stamping and cutting with a straight edge and fussy cutting around your leaves! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely beautiful. I love the way the leaves come off the white paper. Also love your colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...