February 5, 2013

ColourQ #175


Happy Tuesday. I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. My 49ers didn't win the Super Bowl but that's okay, they played a great game. I'm stopping in today with my card for this week's ColourQ challenge.

Here is my card:


Love, love, love this week's colors. They are so pretty and I love the pop of orange in there. I made this card for one of my co-workers who will be leaving on the 15th. With the merger getting closer we are starting to see more and more leave. Some on their own, and others due to job displacement.

Here are this week's colors:
Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I hope you will join us this week. Be sure to stop by the ColourQ and see what the rest of the girls have created.

Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Flower Garden, Thanks All Ways and Communique Sentiments Mini
Paper: Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango
Inks: Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Mellon Mambo and Pink Pirouette  

5 comments:

  1. I love your card Deanna!! These colors look beautiful with these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral paper you created!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna the patterned paper you created is beautiful and that stamp set has been on my wish list for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your patterned paper is so amazing! The colors so bright and vivid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...