February 3, 2013

Make A Wish

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Go 49ers!!! I figured I better get my card posted before the game started. I still have some food to prep too. It's just going to be the 4 of us, but we still need some substance to keep up going. So this will be a short post today. I spent the whole day yesterday..and I mean the whole day crafting. I got so much done, and it felt really good. My card today is for Seize the Birthday.

Here is my card:



This week's sketch:

Thanks for stopping by. I'm headed to the kitchen to get the food ready for the big game. Have a wonderful day.

Deanna

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Make A Wish Additions, Background Basics: Super Stripes & Think Big #1
Inks: Stmapin' Up! Gumball Green & Marina Mist Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow
Paper: Stampin' Up! Gumball Green & Marina Mist Gray had on hand
Dies: Papertrey Ink Make A Wish Additions   

8 comments:

  1. I love your card Deanna! Have fun watching the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Deanna! thank you for your sweet comments on my blog...thank you for taking the time to look! Great sketch and great use of the stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love these colors together and your take on the sketch is inspired, Deanna! This is a winner in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deanna for vising my blog and leaving me a comment. This is a wonderful card - I love the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you did the banners Deanna! Great card, as always CAS, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors and those gifts :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. truly amazing, Deanna! thanks for joining the fun at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...