June 28, 2013

Fusion #13

Happy Friday. I'm stopping in with my card for this week's Fusion challenge.

This week's card is very special to me because today just happens to be my parents' 50th wedding anniversay. They have been such an amazing example of true love and have tought me so much about what it takes to have a happy and strong marriage.



Here is the card I made for them:


I stamped the flowers and colored them with my copic markers, then fussy cut them and attached them to the card with my dots.

This week's sketch & inspiration photo:
This will be my last card as part of this amazing design team. I've had such a great time working with these very talented ladies, and being able to bring you a little inspiration each week.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Suppliles:
Stamps:Pretty Peonies & Damask Designs
Ink: SU Lcuky Limeade
Paper: SU Lucky Limeade
Other: Copic Markers


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for such an amazing milestone celebration. Congrats to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous card for your parents special day! You'll be missed at the Fusion challenge Deanna, best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Deanna...I will miss seeing your inspiration, but maybe you will still be playing along with the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to your parents. What a wonderful occasion! We're going away next weekend to celebrates my in-laws 50th. My parents would have celebrated 50 years this year too. Love their card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card!
    Happy Anniversary to your parents....wish them a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Deanna Jean, and beautiful tribute to your loving and blessed parents! Happy 50th Milestone to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to your parents, Deanna! You've made a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card! You look like your Mom! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card! I hope they have many more years together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card and love seeing the pics of your folks! We are going to MISS YOU on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun pics, Deanna. ;-) Happy Anniversary to your sweet parents! Your card is beautiful - you've done those Peonies wonderfully. I'll miss you on the DT, but I wish you well in all the things you have going on in life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Deanna. Great pictures to share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW 50 years is pretty special!!! Gorgeous card Deanna.
    Will miss you on the DT, but I'll still be lurking ;)
    Best of luck with all your next generation of wedding preparations too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to your parents. My parents celebrated their 50th anniversary in January...so special. Your cards are always gorgeous and you remain a great source of inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card for your parents 50th. I know you've got tons on your plate, but hope to see your lovely creations out there in blogland. All the best to you. This is a sweet card. Bev

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...